Scratch Week Activities
Do you have a problem you’d like to create a ridiculous invention to solve? A fun or complicated device that doesn’t do anything useful? A silly way to solve a common issue you face? If so, you’ve found the right place! Share your fun, overly complicated, ridiculous inventions with us through your next Scratch project!
To have your project added to this studio, please post a comment with the link to your project and a curator will take a look! You can find the link to your project by clicking the ‘Copy Link’ button on the project page. The button is located below the Notes and Credits section of your project.
Do you hear Scratch Cat’s stomach growling? Feed us some tasty scratch projects!
We invite you to create a project that celebrates foods you enjoy or wish existed. From a regional specialty or family tradition, to imaginary magical fruits, to healthy eating, to junk food, or anything in between — you decide what to make.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Draw your favorite snacks
- Tell us about a food that your family makes
- Make a project where you can build your own dessert
- Make a virtual buffet
- Share a tutorial on how to Make something yummy at home
- Make fake food out of paper, play-dough, anything you find!
- Create a game featuring your favorite foods
- Design your dream recipe
- If you could eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
These are only suggestions! You are welcome to come up with your own ideas as well.
Nom nom nom! *eating noises*